Date: Thursday, June 28th, 2012, 13:48
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, Apple released version 3.3.1 of Aperture, its pro-grade image editing application. The new version, which is available as a direct download or via Mac OS X’s Software update feature, is a 529 megabyte download and offers the following fixes and changes:
- Fixes an issue that in rare cases could cause Aperture to hang or quit unexpectedly when upgrading libraries.
Aperture 3.3.1 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts