Date: Friday, July 6th, 2012, 06:11
Category: News, Software
Early Friday, Elgato Systems released version 3.5.5 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
The new version, a 138 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- Improved progressive scan.
- Updated transponder and satellite information.
- Improved performance of EyeTV Sat Free.
EyeTV 3.5.5 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$39.95.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts