Date: Friday, August 3rd, 2012, 07:24
Category: News, Software
It’s not the most exciting news in the world, but it’s sort of a helpful update.
On Friday, Apple released version 2.3 of its Apple Store app for iOS. The new version, a 5.6 megabyte download via iTunes, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Now get the option to have Pages, Keynote and Numbers pre-installed on any MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Pro.
- Performance enhancements to make it easier to shop for Apple products on the go.
The Apple Store app is available for free and requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 5.0 or later.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features