Date: Thursday, September 6th, 2012, 06:02
Category: News, Software
It may be an absolutely gigantic greater-than-one-gigabyte download, but it’s still an update.
Late Wednesday, Apple released iMovie 9.0.8, the latest version of its consumer-level video editing application. The new version, a 1.08 gigabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses an issue related to third-party QuickTime components that could prevent iMovie from opening.
iMovie 9.0.8 requires Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later to install and run and can be snagged manually or via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts