Date: Friday, September 7th, 2012, 10:09
Category: News, Software
This is a little awkward, but people make mistakes and that’s why pencils have erasers.
On Friday, Roxio released a revised version of the Toast Titanium 11.1 update.
Per the release notes, the new build (1067) fixed bugs that the previous build (1063) had introduced.
The new build, a 92.8 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Resolved digital signing issue which occured on some OS versions.
- Resolved issue where updating would generate invalid signature message.
- Customers still encountering this error will need to download a full version of Toast 11.1 from our software update page or install a previous version and then update.
- Toast has been fully Cocoa-ized – Hundreds of changes and fixes .
- Added OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility.
- Added support for recording to 100GB and 128GB BDXL media.
- Implemented Gatekeeper Support.
- Web-Video feature improvements.
- Requires using Safari to capture web-video.
- YouTube users may need to OPT OUT of HTML5 Trial.
- Mountain Lion users will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube.
Toast Titanium 11.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features