Date: Friday, September 7th, 2012, 06:44
Category: Rumor, Software
This could be interesting.
Per a tweet from Wall Street Journal writer Dennis Berman, Apple is apparently developing a streaming-music service that is similar to Pandora. The news comes six days before Apple’s Sept. 12 media event.
Berman said details will be posted on the Wall Street Journal’s site shortly, albeit an unidentified source said that Apple is in talks with music providers to secured the additional licensing needed to proceed with the service. The paper’s source said it would work on all Apple devices and possibly PCs running Windows.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts