Date: Thursday, September 20th, 2012, 07:07
Category: News, security, Software
You can’t go wrong with a timely security update.
Late Wednesday, Apple released Security Update 2012-004, the company’s most recent security update for its Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard) operating systems.
Security Update 2012-004 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later to install and run.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts