Date: Wednesday, September 26th, 2012, 08:46
Category: News, Software
You can’t argue with a good beta.
On Wednesday, Dropbox released a public beta of version 1.5.34 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 24.2 megabyte download, which adds the following fixes and changes:
- New Dropbox menu on the desktop client.
- This feature is not localized in languages other than English.
- It is only enabled on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above
- The button to quit Dropbox has been relocated to the Preferences window.
- Tooltips are not supported inside the popup.
- Screen readers or assistive devices are not compatible with the popup.
- Other small bug fixes.
Dropbox 1.5.34 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration