Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012, 06:29
Category: News, Software
Late last week, Apple released version 3.4.1 of Aperture, its pro-grade image editing application. The new version, which is available as a direct download or via Mac OS X’s Software update feature, is a 550 megabyte download and offers the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses an installer issue that could cause the application to quit unexpectedly on launch.
- Improves the reliability of syncing photos to iOS devices via iTunes.
- Resolves an issue with downloading and viewing photos synced from Facebook albums.
- Addresses other stability issues.
Aperture 3.4.1 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update