Date: Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012, 07:03
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, software developer Quark released version 22.214.171.124 of its QuarkXPress design application. The 364 megabyte update, which can be downloaded here, adds the following change:
- This free update for App Studio users includes new versions of App Studio Factory and Issue Previewer for iOS Simulator. This release is not compatible with QPS 9.2.
QuarkXPress 126.96.36.199 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 later to install and retails for US$799.00 for the full version.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update