Date: Friday, October 5th, 2012, 07:05
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a decent print driver update.
Late Thursday, Apple released assorted print driver updates for Canon and Epson’s printers under the Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 operating systems.
The updates can be found, downloaded and installed via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature and require Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new drivers and have any feedback to offer, please let us know how they worked for you in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts