Date: Monday, October 8th, 2012, 07:37
Category: News, Software
Maybe THIS is the final version of Toast Titanium 11.1.
Over the weekend, Roxio released a revised version of the Toast Titanium 11.1 update.
Per the release notes, the new build (1072) was released. The new version, a 97.7 megabyte download (available via MacUpdate), offers the following fixes and changes:
- Resolves crash issue encountered by some users in Audio projects.
- Resolves issue with inconsistent burn speeds.
- Resolves error that occured with Fit-to-DVD option enabled.
- Resolves issue where having a low-resolution image at the start of a video project would result in poor video quality.
- Resolves issue that would result in some set-top Blu-ray players being unable to correctly seek back or forward within a title.
- AVCHD view in Media Browser will no longer keep jumping to top while content is being indexed.
- Audio CD track list can now be copied to clipboard.
- Audio preview controls now allow rewind and fast-forward within a single track.
Toast Titanium 11.1 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9