Date: Friday, October 12th, 2012, 07:06
Category: News, Software
Hey, a public beta is a public beta.
On Friday, Dropbox released a public beta of version 1.5.37 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 24.5 megabyte download, which adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fix rare hang when resuming.
- Fix Icon Overlays and Context Menu in XP.
- Other small fixes.
Dropbox 1.5.37 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration