Date: Monday, October 22nd, 2012, 06:03
Category: News, Software
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.2. The new version, a 21.5 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
- Translations improved.
- Some obsolete functions were removed.
- Minor corrections.
OnyX 2.6.2 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts