Date: Thursday, October 25th, 2012, 07:20
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, Apple posted its Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 4.01, an update designed to extend RAW image compatibility for the Aperture 3 and iPhoto ’11 applications.
The update, a 5.3 megabyte download, adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS M
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Nikon D600
- Nikon 1 J2
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ200
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G5
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7
- Sony Alpha NEX-F3
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100
The update requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later to install and run and is also available via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new Digital Camera RAW update and noticed any changes, please let us know how it went.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features