Date: Monday, October 29th, 2012, 06:06
Category: ipad, News, retail
It doesn’t matter that Amazon took the time to insult the iPad mini’s US$329 price tag, Apple still sold out of its launch inventory on all models of the new tablet.
Per AppleInsider, while it’s unknown how many iPad mini pre-order units were available, Apple seems to have sold through its entire inventory.
All iPad mini models, in black and slate as well as white and silver, in capacities from 16 gigabytes to 64 gigabytes, are all advertise to ship in two weeks. The white and silver model sold out almost immediately, while the entry 16-gigabyte black and slate iPad mini took 35 hours to sell out.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available and if you’ve been lucky enough to get your mitts on one, please let us know what you make of it in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts