Date: Monday, October 29th, 2012, 06:22
Category: News, Software
Hey, an update’s an update.
And it’s usually a good thing.
Late last week, Mozilla.org released version 16.0.2 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, a 35 megabyte download and adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed a number of issues related to the Location object in order to enhance overall security.
Firefox 16.0.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts