Date: Tuesday, October 30th, 2012, 06:44
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a useful update to a spiffy program.
Late Monday, Elgato Systems released version 3.5.6 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
The update, a 138.3 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Improved support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Improved EyeTV Sharing.
- Added Retina support for the player window.
- Added support for EyeTV Micro.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
EyeTV 3.5.6 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run. If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts