Date: Friday, November 2nd, 2012, 07:37
Category: News, security, Software
You can’t knock a timely security update.
On Thursday, Apple released Safari 6.0.2, an update to its web browser. The new version, a 40.2 megabyte download, includes the following fixes and new features:
- Safari 6.0.2 is a security update for which complete details can be found here.
Safari 6.0.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later to install and run and can also be located and downloaded via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature. If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update