Date: Friday, November 23rd, 2012, 07:59
Category: MacBook Pro, News, retail
The savings have arrived.
Per AppleInsider, web retailer Amazon.com on Thursday cut pricing on Apple’s MacBook Air lineup and a handful of 13-inch MacBook Pros, yielding the best prices thus far on some models while matching pricing from rival retailers on others.
For MacBook Airs, Amazon has knocked US$100 off all models with the exception of the 1.80GHz 13″ MacBook Air, which it cut by US$174 to US$1,024.99 — the best price for this model thus far. The price cuts also yield the best deals on the 2.5GHz 13″ (4GB/500GB HDD) MacBook Pro US$1,034.99 (US$164.01 in savings) and 2.9GHz 13″ (8GB/750GB HDD) MacBook Pro US$1,349.99 (US$149.01 in savings). Both these prices will best Apple’s Black Friday sale. Amazon also pays some of the highest prices (in Amazon Gift Cards) if you sell them your old Mac (compare with other trade-in services).
So, if you don’t want to venture out there and have to use friends and relatives as shielding today, take a gander at what Amazon might have to offer.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts