Date: Friday, November 23rd, 2012, 07:45
Category: ipad, iPod Touch, iTunes, News, retail
You’ve digested your turkey…now go snag those technology savings.
Per AppleInsider, discount retailer Target is giving away US$60 gift cards with each iPad with Retina display purchase, while Best Buy is offering up a US$50 gift card of its own with each new iPod touch. You can also get a US$100 iTunes Gift Card for US$80.
The retailer is giving away a $60 gift card with each iPad purchase (excluding the iPad mini) while supplies last. Most of the 4th-generation iPads remain available for sale online, but the 16GB models have sold out and shoppers must go to a Target retail store for those models.
Meanwhile, Best Buy is serving up US$50 gift cards with the purchase of the latest generation iPod touch (all colors) (US$294.99) and 4th generation iPod touch ($194.99). A similar deal on the iPod nano throws in a US$20 gift card (US$194.99).
Also, as in years past, Best Buy is selling US$100 iTunes Gift Cards for US$80.
If you’ve found some nifty technology savings for this Black Friday, please let us know in the comments and good luck out there.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update