Date: Friday, November 30th, 2012, 09:40
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, software developer Quark released version 9.5 of its QuarkXPress design application. The 816 megabyte update, which can be downloaded here, adds the following change:
- Beginning with version 9.5, App Studio is switching from the proprietary AVE format to the industry-standard HTML5 format. For an in-depth description of the new App Studio, see A Guide to App Studio 9.5.
QuarkXPress 9.5 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 later to install and retails for US$799.00 for the full version.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update