Date: Tuesday, December 4th, 2012, 07:51
Category: News, Software
Hey, you can’t knock improvements on useful software.
Early Tuesday, Dropbox released version 1.6.3 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 23.1 megabyte download, which adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fixes rare issue with sync not working on 10.4.
- Other small fixes.
Dropbox 1.6.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts