Date: Monday, December 31st, 2012, 07:57
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a decent update:
On Friday, Dropbox released version 1.6.11 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 23.1 megabyte download, which adds the following fix:
- Fix a hang that affects a handful of people.
Dropbox 1.6.11 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS