Date: Wednesday, January 9th, 2013, 07:23
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Adobe released version 11.0.01 of its Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro applications. The updates, which can also be snagged through the Adobe Update Utility, add the following fixes and changes:
- Latest release. This is a regular quarterly update that provides security mitigations, feature enhancements, and bug fixes.
Acrobat Reader 11.0.01 and Acrobat Pro 11.0.01 require an Intel-based processor and Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new versions and noticed any differences, please let us know what you think.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update