Date: Wednesday, January 16th, 2013, 09:00
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, shareware developer Maintain released version 6.3 of CocktailCocktail (Lion Edition), the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests. The new version, a 5.2 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- Added ability to clear Quarantine Events database.
- Fixed a problem where Cocktail may report -600 error.
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail failed to restart or shutdown the computer.
- Improvements to the Pilot scheduler.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Opera 12.
- Added OS X 10.8.3 compatibility.
- Updated Automator actions.
Cocktail 6.3 retails for a US$19.00 shareware registration fee and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update