Date: Monday, January 21st, 2013, 07:35
Category: News, Software
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.6. The new version, a 16.9 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Launching speed now slightly faster.
- Bug corrected with the dates of running scripts.
- Removed the iCal Debug menu option.
- Bug corrected when displaying the Help of some translations.
- Localizations improved.
- Deleting the Fonts improved.
- Deleting the Internet Cache improved.
- New Info > Protect panel.
- New version of sqlite3.
- Code optimized.
OnyX 2.6.6 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update