Date: Wednesday, February 6th, 2013, 08:40
Category: News, Software
No one ever said an update was a bad thing.
On Tuesday, Mozilla.org released version 18.0.2 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, a 36.6 megabyte download and adds the following fixes and changes:
- Bug fixes for Facebook-related crashes.
Firefox 18.0.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS