Date: Friday, February 8th, 2013, 07:47
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Apple released AirPort Utility 6.2, a 10.2 megabyte download which offers the following fixes to the AirPort Utility software:
- The ability to extend the Guest Wi-Fi network on a network that is configured with multiple AirPort Base Stations.
- The ability to add a WPS-capable Wi-Fi printer.
- Improved international support.
The update requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later to install and run. The AirPort Utility update can be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature or via the update feature in Airport Utility itself.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts