Date: Wednesday, February 20th, 2013, 12:40
Category: News, Software
You can’t argue with a security update…
On Wednesday, Adobe released version 11.0.02 of its Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro applications. The updates, which can also be snagged through the Adobe Update Utility, add the following fixes and changes:
- This full installer provides mitigation for specific security issues. For additional release details, see the Release Notes.
Acrobat Reader 11.0.02 and Acrobat Pro 11.0.02 require an Intel-based processor and Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new versions and noticed any differences, please let us know what you think.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS