Date: Friday, March 8th, 2013, 07:33
Category: News, Software
Hey, an update’s an update.
On Friday, Mozilla.org released version 19.0.2 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, a 39.6 megabyte download and adds the following fixes and changes:
- Security-driven release: [Fixed] Use-after-free in HTML Editor.
Firefox 19.0.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update