Date: Friday, March 8th, 2013, 07:33
Category: News, Software
Hey, an update’s an update.
On Friday, Mozilla.org released version 19.0.2 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, a 39.6 megabyte download and adds the following fixes and changes:
- Security-driven release: [Fixed] Use-after-free in HTML Editor.
Firefox 19.0.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts