Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2013, 07:37
Category: News, Software
An update’s an update.
- Loading of telemetry.cfg causes performance problems on page refresh(3506936).
- Opera browser crash(3488141).
- Flash Player crash due to integer overflow(3475889).
Memory intrinics: To enable memory intrinics two changes are required:
- Produce the memory op codes by changing the compiler
- Expose the appropriate APIs through playeglobal.swc to leverage these opcodes
Graphics Data Query:
- Improved permissions UI for full screen keyboard access.
- Multiple SWF support(iOS).
- Setting device specific Retina Display resolution(iOS).
- Updated File API following App store guidelines(iOS).
- HiDpi support for FlashPro.
Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new Flash Player and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration