Date: Monday, March 18th, 2013, 06:10
Category: News, Software
VirtualBox, an open source x86 virtualization project available for free has just hit version 4.2.10. The new version, a 109 megabyte download, features the following fixes and changes:
- GUI: fixed keyboard with XQuartz X server (bug #10664).
- Main/Display: fixed a crash with multi-monitors under certain conditions (OS X hosts only).
- Main/Properties: fixed a crash under certain conditions, for example after wakeup from host hibernate (bug #11444).
- Settings: don’t lose the internal network settings if they are not currently active.
- Storage: another incompatibility fix for VHD differencing images with Hyper-V (bug #5990).
- VBoxManage: don’t read beyond the end of the file specified with export –eulafile (bug #11528).
- Linux hosts / guests: Linux 3.9-rc0 compile fixes (bug #11529).
- Linux Additions: fixed two warnings in the shared folders guest kernel module (bug #11390).
- Linux Additions: don’t crash VBoxService if libdbus is not available (bug #8638).
- Windows Additions: fixed upgrading MultiMedia Redirection (MMR) support.
VirtualBox 4.2.10 is available for free and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update