Date: Tuesday, May 21st, 2013, 12:07
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, software company Delicious Monster released version 3.0.2 of the shareware favorite, Delicious Library. Delicious Monster allows Macs with webcams to scan the bar codes of any book, movie, music CD or video game, then creates an archive based on background information from the Internet. Additional features help keep the library organized and reseller’s tools allow for items to be quickly posted for sale online.
The new version, an 80.3 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Items without a cover show title and creator on shelf.
– Synopses can be added and edited. Custom synopses imported from Delicious Library 2 now display.
– Many changes to make details more sensible. You can now open the details window and keep it on the right, for behavior like Delicious Library 2.
– “Paste” changes the cover of the selected item.
– Added help manual (also on our website).
– Add “Export To: Delicious Library 3”, to back-up and merge libraries.
– Add two-word cloud charts.
– Bug fixes and other improvements.
Delicious Library 3.0.2 retails for US$40 and requires OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.