Date: Friday, June 8th, 2012, 06:25
Category: News, Software
Adium, the open source instant message chat client with support for multiple programs (including AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo! Google Talk, Bonjour, etc.) has been updated to version 1.5.1.
The new version, a 23.7 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
- Adium is now securely signed with an Apple Developer ID for OS X 10.8 / GateKeeper compatibility.
- Updated to libpurple 2.10.4
- AIM/ICQ: Fixed communication with buddies containing periods and underscores.
- MSN: Fixed messages to offline contacts.
- Fixed a number of security issues (see http://pidgin.im/news/security), small memory leaks, miscellaneous bugs.
- Fixed MSN public display names not being set. (Chenguang Li) (#15915)
- Adjusted the minimum size of the message window to be 200px. (#15794)
- Fixed status indicators in chat windows with only one chat. (#9620)
- Increased the size of the focus indicators so that they can be better seen when using overlay scrollbars.
- Fixed the transcript viewer not saving the user list size.
- Corrected some MSN emoticon shortcuts. (Paul Wilde) (#15926)
- Renamed “Send Notification” to “Request Attention”. (#15789)
- Adjusted the layout of the profile selection window.
- Fixed alphabetical contact list sorting involving diacritics such as “å” and “ä” (Rafael Glauber) (#12678)
- Made “View Release Notes” localizable. (#15914)
Adium 1.5.1 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later and an Intel-based Mac to run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any comments, let us know.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214