Date: Monday, July 23rd, 2012, 06:17
Category: News, Software
Adium, the open source instant message chat client with support for multiple programs (including AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo! Google Talk, Bonjour, etc.) has been updated to version 1.5.2.
The new version, a 23.7 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
– Fixed an issue where the log indexer would never finish.
– Fixed a number of crashes that could occur after closing the Transcript Viewer. (#15984, #15823)
– Fixed crash at startup. (#15787)
– Fixed crash upon cancelling the “Confirm quit” window. (#15900)
– Fixed crash when closing the Novell Groupwise account options. (#16041)
– Fixed a problem on retina Macbook Pros causing Adium to send too large user icons to the server, causing disconnects. (#16063)
– Updated the Ukrainian localisation. (#16062)
Adium 1.5.2 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later and an Intel-based Mac to run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any comments, let us know.