Date: Friday, May 30th, 2014, 10:11
Category: News, Software
In as much as Adobe’s Creative Cloud client has taken some abuse, it’s getting some updates.
On Thursday, Adobe released version 184.108.40.2063 of its control hub software for its Creative Cloud suite. The new version, a 2 MB download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- You can now install older versions of Adobe products straight from Creative Cloud Desktop. These are installed side-by-side with existing versions.
- Improved performance when syncing a large number of files.
- Fixed scenarios where font sync would show perpetual spinner.
- Improved overall font sync stability.
- Improved error-handling for file sync, including the addition of notifications when retrying can resolve an error.
- Batched notifications of file sync operations, limiting the number of notifications when a large number of files are synced in a short period of time.
- Redesigned Sign In experience.
- Increased types of enterprise identities accepted for licensing products.
Creative Cloud 220.127.116.113 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214