Date: Friday, May 24th, 2013, 11:46
Category: News, Software
Never look an update in the mouth.
– Audio stream cuts off on certain websites after 10-60 seconds(3541383).
– Some newer AMD Graphics Processing Unit drivers exhibit rendering issues in certain circumstances (3431502).
– Webcam fails when used in conjunction with Microsoft Kinect (3482709).
– In AIR for iOS, cannot package localized swf names (3518195).
– In AIR for iOS, giving focus to a Spark TextArea component can cause text to be truncated (3514889).
– Long application description in AIR installation dialog causes the buttons to not be visible (3515305).
– Slight lag in FLVPlayback video looping (3515066).
– Large bitmaps which are scaled down do not render correctly when published (3520589).
– On AIR, custom context menu items fire extra events (3493614).
– In the Chrome browser, Swapping microphones at runtime fails (3493587).
– In Internet Explorer, when flash content is scrolled out of view, audio can be garbled (3520586).
– AAC audio becomes distorted when you attach an enhanced microphone with AEC (3523551).
Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.203 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new Flash Player and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.