Date: Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, 09:27
Category: News, Software
If you loved Adobe’s Lightroom image editing program, you might think highly of version 4.0 which became available on Tuesday.
The new version, which is priced at US$79 for the upgrade version for Lightroom 3.x user (US$149 for the full version) and adds the following features and changes:
- Highlight and shadow recovery.
- Photo book creation with templates.
- Location-based organization including GPS data support.
- A white balance brush.
- Noise reduction and moiré removal tools.
- Enhanced video support including adjustments.
- Emailing from Lightroom.
- Video publishing to Facebook and Flickr.
- Soft proofing for color-managed printers.
Adobe Lightroom 4.0 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214