Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2013, 07:37
Category: News, Software
An update’s an update.
– Loading of telemetry.cfg causes performance problems on page refresh(3506936).
– Opera browser crash(3488141).
– Flash Player crash due to integer overflow(3475889).
Memory intrinics: To enable memory intrinics two changes are required:
– Produce the memory op codes by changing the compiler
– Expose the appropriate APIs through playeglobal.swc to leverage these opcodes
Graphics Data Query:
– Improved permissions UI for full screen keyboard access.
– Multiple SWF support(iOS).
– Setting device specific Retina Display resolution(iOS).
– Updated File API following App store guidelines(iOS).
– HiDpi support for FlashPro.
Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new Flash Player and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.