Date: Wednesday, February 27th, 2013, 06:39
Category: News, Software
These Release Candidate updates, they are nifty…
New Camera Support:
– Canon EOS 1D C
– Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
– Fujifilm X100s
– Fujifilm X20
– Hasselblad Lunar
– Leica M
– Nikon 1 V3
– Nikon 1 S1
– Pentax MX-1
– The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel.
– Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module.
– The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information.
– Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only)
– Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
– The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
Adobe Lightroom 4.4 retails for US$149.00 and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.