Date: Wednesday, August 12th, 2009, 10:12
Category: Software, wireless
On Wednesday, Apple released its AirPort Client Update 1.0 patch, a fix recommended for some Intel-based Macintosh computers running Mac OS X v10.5.8 that addresses an issue with AirPort performance while running on battery power.
The update, a 1.7 megabyte download, is intended for the following Apple notebooks:
– MacBook (13-inch, Late 2007)
– MacBook (13-inch, Early 2008)
– MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008)
– MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2008)
– MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2008)
– MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2008)
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve snagged the update and have any feedback about it, let us know!