Date: Wednesday, July 29th, 2015, 09:43
Category: MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, News, Software
It’s not a huge update, but if could help out if the camera on your new 2015 Apple notebook is being a bit weird.
On Wednesday, Apple has released a FaceTime Camera Driver Update for all 2015 MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks that improves FaceTime camera compatibility with Windows.
The software update was released for the following notebooks:
– MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
– MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
– MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
– MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
– MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Apple has also posted updated Windows drivers for use in Boot Camp.
If you’ve tried the update and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.