Date: Friday, December 7th, 2012, 07:56
Category: News, Software
A useful update’s a useful update.
Late Thursday, Apple released version 10.0.7 of its Final Cut Pro X video editing software.
The update, a 1.41 gigabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– The Letterbox effect “Offset” slider has been restored.
– Fixes an issue when creating a single layer DVD.
– Fixes an issue where some third-party effects could cause Final Cut Pro to hang during background rendering.
– Fixes an issue where some third-party transitions would incorrectly use black instead of source media.
– Adds support for editing MXF files that are still ingesting.
– Fixes an issue rendering Motion Templates containing Image Units.
Final Cut Pro X 10.0.7 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later to install and run and retails for US$299.99
If you’ve tried version 10.0.7 of Final Cut Pro X and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.