Date: Monday, May 7th, 2012, 09:58
Category: iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod, News, Software
Not that iOS 5.1 wasn’t perfect, but there’s always room for a few bugs fixes.
Per Mac|Life, Apple released iOS 5.1.1 on Monday. The update offers the following fixes and changes:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
Users can install iOS 5.1.1 using the over-the-air Software Update from your device Settings, or by plugging into iTunes and downloading it from there. As always, recommends devices are plugged into a power source while installing.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback whatsoever, please let us know in the comments.