Date: Monday, June 30th, 2014, 16:41
Category: iOS, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod Touch, News, Software
This could prove helpful.
On Monday, Apple released iOS 7.1.2, the latest version of the operating system for its iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
The new version, a 1.44 gigabyte download via Software Update, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Improves iBeacon connectivity and stability.
– Fixes a bug with data transfer for some 3rd party accessories, including bar code scanners.
– Corrects an issue with data protection class of Mail attachments.
iOS 7.1.2 requires the following devices to install and run:
– iPhone 5c / 5s
– iPad Air / iPad 2 / new iPad
– iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display
– iPod touch 5th gen
If you’ve tried iOS 7.1.2 and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.