Date: Thursday, August 13th, 2015, 15:30
Category: Apple Music, iOS, iTunes, News, Software
It’s not the biggest iOS update in the world, but it might prove helpful.
On Thursday, Apple released iOS 8.4.1.
The update, a 55 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library.
– Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only.
– Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from.
– Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices.
– Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect.
– Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1.
The update can be located, downloaded and installed via iTunes or the Software Update feature on your iOS device.
If you’ve tried the new version of iOS and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.