Date: Tuesday, December 21st, 2010, 19:07
Category: News, Software
Apple on Tuesday released iPhoto 9.1.1, the latest version of its image organization and editing application. The update, a 62.1 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application.
- Adds “Classic” and “Journal” themes to email.
- Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large.
- Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto.
- iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library.
- Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view.
- Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album.
- Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating.
- Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating.
- Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar.
iPhoto 9.1.1 retails for US$49 as part of iLife ’11 and requires Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the update and noticed any changes, please let us know.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214