Date: Wednesday, April 17th, 2013, 07:02
Never knock an iPhoto update, as huge as they may be.
On Tuesday, Apple released its iPhoto 9.4.3 update. The update, a 759 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash.
– Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu.
– RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable.
– Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream.
– Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook.
– Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation.
– Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads.
– Includes stability improvements.
iPhoto 9.4.3 retails for US$49 as part of iLife ’11 and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the update and noticed any changes, please let us know.